Saturday, January 02, 2010

Wishful Thinking...

So, I am going to attempt 30 days of authenticity. Each day I will post something odd, and honest, and we'll see where the month takes us. :) All will be short because life is too insane for long posts. Some will be funny (I hope) and some will be deep (probably) and others might just be too much information. Consider yourself forewarned... ;)

So, I'll start with the most shocking thing I can think of at this particular moment...
This morning when I woke up and was getting into the shower, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and for a split second I wished I was pregnant. Not because I want to be pregnant, or because I want another baby, but because then I'd have a good excuse for the excess weight in my mid-section. Yup... I did. AND... it's not the first time I've had that thought. ;)

1 comment:

Kleman Photography said...

HAHA, I've soooo been there several times myself. That is so funny.