Wednesday, January 27, 2010

#21

I am having a ridiculously non-productive week. Although I wake up each morning with fabulously large intentions, I am fizzle-ing out quite early in the day. I don't know what my deal is except that I feel... "off." It doesn't help that Brooklynn has decided to wake up at 6:30am the past 3 days instead of 9:30 or 10am. I am MUCH more productive when she's asleep, ha ha ha! I would blame it all on her, but she's too precious for that and yesterday afternoon when she and Jayden took their naps and Ki, Jordan and Ezra were at school, I decided to nap too. And last night when they were all in bed and Cody and I were watching TV, I decided to just sit instead of fold the 3 loads of laundry sitting in the room. If you know how to break this funk, enlighten me please!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I often get that way. I think it is the day to day endless things to be done, that make me sink into a pit. I have spurts of productivity. This of course, is not one of my productive moments, but I enjoy reading blogs! I really enjoy yours. I do understand what you are saying, it's hard to balance it all and I only have 2 kids. Wow, you are amazing:)