Sunday, January 03, 2010

Old School

Okay, random confession #2... my favorite Will Smith song of all time is not from one of his albums, it's from the TV show The Fresh Prince of Bellaire (yup, I watched it, regularly). I'm sure it doesn't have a title, because his character is just making it up while trapped in a basement with his girlfriend (his girlfriend who's pulling off her fake nails and taking out her weave).
It goes:
"I'm stuck in a basement sitting on a tricycle, girl gettin' on my nerves. Goin' out of my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers..." ha ha ha!

What makes it even more great is that when I was dating Cody I randomly broke out the first line of the song, and he threw out the second line... should have known then that he was the one. ;) We still throw it around from time to time, usually when we're stuck somewhere or extremely bored.

Anyone remember this one?

No comments: