Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Really?!?

So yeah, I stepped on the scale yesterday and I've gained 7 pounds in the past two weeks! Apparently I eat when I'm stressed... I know... SHOCKER! Time to pay attention to what I'm putting in my mouth and hit the treadmill again (and by "hit" I mean walk on, because really folks, did anyone believe I was actually going to run? unlikely).

Although... I know that Sunday there will be baskets full of candy on my table and I feel fairly confident they will derail this new plan. I'm just saying... tee! hee!

(on a completely unrelated note: ever notice how often I use "..." (dot dot dot) when I write? I may have a borderline obsession!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem, Amanda, but with dashes. I'm taking a class online right now, and after my first paper got turned in, my professor wrote back with the comment, "You may--want to try---to cut down--on your dashes." I figure there are far worse things I could be faulted for, this is not one I'm going to lose too much sleep over.
Renee'