Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sorry it's been a while...

I'm having trouble posting lately because I'm not really sure I have all that much to say. :) Those that know me would find that to be a comical statement, considering how much I TALK! Still, it's one thing to be a motor mouth in the moment with one or two friends, and completey another to write those same thoughts down and put them out there for who knows who to read. Not to mention the fact that I'm a little too ADD to write anything coherent when there's distractions around me... and there are ALWAYS distractions. Right now the boys are in here... Ezra's playing around on the piano and Ki's running in circles taunting the dog. It has taken me 20 minutes to write this little bit. Some of my longest posts have taken less time, but if you notice, most of them are late at night when everyone else is sleeping!
So, I promise, the moment inspiration strikes again, or I have a few moments without the chaos, I will be back...

1 comment:

Chris Crimmins said...

That happens. I think picking a topic is half the battle, and then letting ideas come to you while the distractions present themselves. One guy I read said to write down you little ideas for blogs when you have them and let that compilation be the seeds for you blog. But then there is the energy thing too.