Monday, October 20, 2008

Malaki is now THREE!




Well, my little one is THREE YEARS OLD TODAY! How is that possible?!? Ki is becoming such a little man. He is developing his own, very distinct, personality and I love that I am home to experience every minute of it!

It has been a hard 2 months for him since Ezra left for all day kindergarten, but he is beginning to come into his own, and I am learning so much more about him now that it's just the two of us. Strange how different he is when he's playing off Ezra's personality verses just spending time with me. His language skills are gaining with leaps and bounds these days, and he's starting to become quite the storyteller. He is determined to be a "wock stah" (rock star) when he grows up, and with his love of music, I wouldn't be surprised if he accomplishes that goal. :)

For his birthday he wanted a "Little Einsteins" party, so I made a very lame attempt at making him a "rocket" birthday cake. The frosting gave me A LOT of trouble, but other than that, I think it turned out fine. Ki loved it, and as soon as I get a chance, I'll add some pics to this post.

For now, you can check out the video Cody made to celebrate the past year of Ki's life: www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuoHPyl8K3w

I thank God everyday for the blessing of having Ki in my life. The adoption process was a pain in the rear, but the result has been priceless. What a treasure I have in my little man!

No comments: